dna 1811955 1280

 

In Autism Spectrum Disorder, we are almost positive that both environmental factors and genes play a role in its development. A new study published in JAMA suggests that genetics likely account for 83% of the disorder, leaving the environment to only contribute 17% of the risk.

Read the full article by TIME here

About Copyright © 2017 The Tarnow Center. All rights reserved.